|Plant Trees with your family and friends in the New Year!|
|Adventures begin by entering the woodlands. |
The human psyche evolves due to the experiences in the forests.
|Trees Will Assist Us in Restoring the Earth!|
|The Beauty of Trees Inspires the Human Heart to Love More!|
I urge all my readers, fans, and friends to remember the importance of forests throughout the world!
1) Try planting trees in your own backyard or local park.
2) Contribute to sustaining organizations that are focused on preventing the devastation of forests, especially in central Europe, central Africa, North America, and South America.
3) Visit state and national parks and let your political leaders know how much you appreciate their efforts to keep parks safe for families and tourists.
4) Recycle paper products.
5) Conserve fresh water.
6) Hug a tree! It should never be shameful to show respect and appreciation for the world of Nature.
7) Most importantly, let the next generations know that trees and forests are vital to their survival. We are the grandparents and great-grandparents of humans yet to walk upon our planet. In 2013, we have the opportunity to leave these future generations a legacy of beauty, strength, majesty, and true wealth. We have the opportunity to leave them healthy woodlands.
8) Share this blog with your family and friends!
|More than ever, the forests of our world need our attention and respect.|